Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jz a story!!!

One lonely night, I went out for a walk. Calm surroundings, twilling stars and smiling moon. Suddenly I heard a melodious voice singing. I felt as if it was a nightingale. Without making any noise, I started moving towards the sound. I went in a path where there was no lights, thorny plants pricking and scratching all parts of my body but still i continued my way. I walked n walked n walked. Crossed all difficulties that came on my way. I was almost approching but suddenly the voice stopped. I was tensed, dint know where I was and where to go. Lost in the jungle. I had lost all hopes untill morning. I was scared to stand at the same point so I started again. But this time, I dint know where to go...

After a while, I heard the voice again. I was very happy and jumping all over the place. This time I could also hear the sound of water flow. I thought I had to pass by a river or a stream of water. I was nearing. Getting excited but also at the same time feeling nervous. I wanted to see the nightingale.

The ambiance was perfect. Stream flowing in between the trees in a hilly area and a small grassland for lovers to sit and enjoy the beauty of the place. Moon light falling at that spot only was just amazing. Everything was perfect, just perfect. At this point I stood to just enjoy the beauty of nature and also the tune. I could see her sitting there with a lamp next to her and humming a tune. The tune was pleasing me and I was lost in my own world. I was just enjoying each and every moment. I was excited to go and talk to her. SO I rushed towards her. But due to the sound i made while walking, she got up and turned towards me, keeping the lamp near her face. I immediately stopped and was shocked to see her. My eyes were wide opened and was just staring at her when she asked me this.......
"Abhi, is that you???"

6 comments:

  1. awesome abhi...good one..:)
    but it makes me wonder who it is...;):D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shravs: thx ya..:) i know tat..so keep wondering..:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which was that humming tune(just with a curiosity)?
    Hmmm......Was she by any relevance , Sunayna :P ??

    ReplyDelete
  4. gud macha!! quite romantic!! ;)

    -GARY

    ReplyDelete
  5. @rak: mayb or mayb nt..
    @guru: thx da..:)

    ReplyDelete